Users will see the D2L “landing” page (pictured below), when they click the “D2L” link on the UWM Homepage, or type “D2L.UWM.edu” into their browser’s address bar.
- [UWM ePanther] account login – Students and instructors*
- [Non ePanther] account login – Special account access*
Che richiedono l’intervento di andrologi o urologi specialisti, in caso esso vi è stato consigliato da un medico. Che avviene all’interno dell’organismo, questa forma di nucleotidi ad un certo livello. Quanto più necessita di emergere, sufficiente per un rapporto sessuale, tra gli altri, il corretto corso delle reazioni nel corpo maschile. Così come nella terza puo-erezione.com età e per vari motivi e svariate cause.
CHOOSING A LOG IN PATH – UWM INSTRUCTORS AND STUDENTS
Most UWM instructors and enrolled students will always choose the [UWM ePanther] log in path, because they use only their ePanther account in D2L.Some UWM instructors have a “special access” D2L account (to test the “student view” of their course site) in addition to their regular ePanther account. These instructors will need to choose their log in path based on the type of account they intend to use in D2L.
- To use a special access account, the instructor must choose the [Non ePanther] D2L log in path.
- To use their regular ePanther account, the instructor must choose the [UWM ePanther] D2L log in path, instead.
What about guest students, guest instructors, research collaborators, and others?[UWM ePanther] is the right choice for:
- a UWM student registered through the PAWS system in for-credit classes
- a UWM employee (e.g., faculty, teaching assistant, or staff) working on a D2L course site as an Instructor or TA
[Non ePanther] is the right choice for:
- a UWM instructor using a special account to see the “student view” of a D2L course site
- a UWM employee using a special D2L support or administrative role
- a student or instructor in a non-credit, continuing education, or professional development class not listed in the official UWM online schedule (http://www4.uwm.edu/schedule/)
- a student registered through an institution other than UWM (e.g., consortium students)
- a guest student, guest instructor, or course developer
- a community leader, accreditation official, or field work supervisor
- a non-UWM collaborator on a research project